highly trained security and medical professionals
Protecting Our Neighborhood
Emergency Services provide residents services on a daily basis. Services include:
- Alarm monitoring
- Access control through the five staffed gates
- Community patrol
- Video monitoring
- Traffic is monitored for speed and safety
- Fire suppression systems are monitored
- Officers have EMT training to provide basic health and life support needs
- Staffed 24/7/365, including holidays
Additionally, our Castle Pines Emergency Services provides peace of mind through vacation home checks, lockouts, or minor technical assistance in your home. Minor car trouble or courtesy rides should you be unable to get home safely. And they work closely with the Division of Wildlife to assist with any wildlife emergencies.
Residents love having on-site emergency services. It provides peace of mind that while the streets and highways might be busy outside the gates, inside the gates help is just a quick phone call away.