You might be wondering, of all the wonderful amenities that you see at the Village which ones do the residents really love? Well, we wondered too. So, we asked them in a Village survey. Here’s a listing of the top ten amenities in the Village at Castle Pines.
- Pickleball Courts: This community has grown so much this past few years. Now boasting four courts you can find hard-core players and amateurs alike on the courts.
- The Canyon Club Pavilion: Home to many Homes Association sponsored events such as the adult social, Oktoberfest, the Summer Solstice and more the Canyon Club Pavilion is complete with a fireplace, grills, covered space, bathrooms, and access to all the Canyon Club amenities. It’s the center of our Canyon Club activity complex.
- The Village Lake: A beautiful spot to walk, fish, or just sit and take in the beauty. Our Garden Club maintains a beautiful little native garden and most weekends in the summer you’ll find budding anglers.
- Tennis Courts: In 2021 the addition of a new court brought our community courts up to a whopping five courts. And they are busy! Between USTA league play, lessons, and active families the courts are always bustling with activity.
- Summit Club Pool: On the north side of the neighborhood, Summit Club boasts a pool that is great for young families. With a shallow entry and a sport depth, this is a great spot for young kids to play. Several shelters and a nice breeze make this a great spot on a hot summer day.
- Parks and Playgrounds: The Village at Castle Pines boasts FOUR playgrounds and parks: the Canyon Club, Summit Club, the Equinox pocket park, and Summit Club pocket park. Featuring playgrounds and/or open play space these parks ensure a neighborhood park is never more than a few steps away.
- Fitness Center pool: This six-lane, 25-yard pool is adult-only and features tables and chairs for lounging when you get done with your workout. Equipped with lane lines and swim gear for water exercise you’ll love doing your swim workout in this beautiful pool.
- Canyon Club Pool: This is our premier resort-style pool for the neighborhood. If you thought this was cool, just wait. This well-loved pool is getting an upgrade in 2022 to make it even BETTER. Kiddie pool, regulation 25-yard pool, a deep end with two slides, and lots of lounging space. Grills, picnic areas, and shelters make it a great family afternoon activity. Our neighborhood swim team, The Village Stingrays practice here from May to July.
- Fitness Center: Yet another well-loved amenity getting even better, the Village Fitness Center is getting a complete overhaul by spring of 2022. With free weights, cardio machines, a room for yoga and other classes, a bicycle room, and more. There is something for everyone in this facility. Our active community stays active year-round.
- Trails: And finally, our number one amenity – our trails. We have 13 miles of trails, and our Parks and Recreation Committee is constantly looking for new places to add trails. These trails add so much to our community. Our neighborhood founders had the foresight to imagine that natural beauty would be a selling point of this community and that trails to move freely throughout would be a big selling point. Over 90% of our residents use and love the trails. Their only complaint – they want more! A combination of paved and natural trails gives residents plenty of ways to experience nature and get out and enjoy the natural beauty of this premier Douglas County neighborhood.
To keep up to date on the activities happening at The Village at Castle Pines, follow us on Facebook and Instagram. The Village at Castle Pines is in the heart of Castle Pines, Colorado in Douglas County. A family-friendly gated community was established in the 1980s. The Village is home to nearly 2,000 homes on miles of majestic land and beautiful Colorado views.