Colorado enjoys 300 days of sunshine, so having areas within our gated community to stretch out and enjoy the sun is an important amenity most families in our community look for. The Summit Club is one of two
clubhouse amenities in the Village and is the perfect place to get outdoors. With sweeping views and a lovely breeze, even in the heat of summer you’ll feel refreshed.
Summit Club is also home to the annual Winterfest community event with sledding, hot chocolate, and chili around the firepit! Summit Club is an active community space in the Village at Castle Pines.
The Summit Club is located on a 4-acre site on the Northside
of the Village. Amenities include:
- A kid-friendly swimming pool with fun interactive water features for the family
- Covered picnic pavilion with barbecue grills
- A multipurpose playing field
- An observation deck with a fire pit
- Access point for miles of paved trails