Two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses
Best Club Courses in Denver
The Village at Castle Pines is a beautiful golf community. The Country Club at Castle Pines is one of the best Country Club courses in Denver, and The Golf Club at Castle Pines was home to the International Golf Tournament for over twenty years. Both courses sit atop some of the most beautiful lands in Colorado featuring fairways lined with 50-foot-tall pine trees and gorgeous mountain views. You don’t have to be a member of either club to live in the Village, but you’ll want to once you see what they have to offer.
The Country Club at Castle PinesThe Country Club at Castle Pines is one of the premier country clubs and private golf clubs near Denver – located in the exclusive Castle Pines community. Perched at nearly 7,000 feet, The Country Club at Castle Pines boasts an exceptional Colorado country club lifestyle just minutes south of Denver.
- Established in 1986
- 18-hold championship-caliber Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course that blends seamlessly into the mountain landscape through The Village at Castle Pines
- A maximum golf membership capacity is 395
- An active Social Membership that is active year-round
- In 2021 a new $17 million upgrade will be complete with a new heated pool, cabanas, expanded dining, and racquet sports
Castle Pines Golf ClubFrom its origination, Jack Vickers envisioned Castle Pines Golf Club setting the standard of excellence in all phases of its operation. From the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course to the dining experience, on-site cottages, the classic Clubhouse atmosphere, and beyond, accommodating hospitality and world-class quality remain a signature of Castle Pines Golf Club today.
- Opened in 1981
- 360-degree panorama views of iconic Colorado scenery
- No two holes run parallel to each other
- One of the top 100 Greatest Golf Courses since 1987
- Clubhouse updated in 2020