see for yourself
We invite you to conduct open houses for your clients. There’s nothing quite like the beauty of the neighborhood to sell it to potential residents!
To register a listing or request permission for an open house, realtors/brokers must complete the realtor/broker new listing form and return it to CPHA Emergency Services: Listing brokers must register open houses 72 hours prior to the desired date.
There are a few standards the Village has set to ensure our environment maintains its beauty.
- Open Houses are only allowed on Sundays (unless the Sunday falls on a national holiday).
- Open House hours must be between 11:00 am & 4:00 pm.
- There are no fees for hosting an Open House.
- There is no limit to the number of Open Houses that can be scheduled on a Sunday.
- Only one Open House sign is permitted and must be placed on the property. No directional signs will be allowed in the Village.
- DCSO prohibits placing Open House signs on Happy Canyon, including the Happy Canyon roundabouts.
Our friendly Gate Officers will provide Open House visitors with a Village map identifying the addresses of the Open Houses.
Please call the On Duty Supervisor (303) 550-2992 or Steve Camino (303) 952-0924 for Agents, Brokers, or Homeowners who arrive at a gate for an Open House but are not on the Open House list.