Castle Pines Homes Association
The mission of the Castle Pines Homes Association is to preserve and protect property values and quality of life and to promote a true sense of community within the Village at Castle Pines.
It strives to accomplish this mission by three principal means; first, by controlling the appearance, condition, and use of the land, buildings, and other improvements within the Village as prescribed by the Amended and Restated Castle Pines Declaration and Agreement Creating Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements (“CC&Rs”) and the Community Design Guidelines; second, by providing cultural, recreational, and social programs and facilities that meet the desires of Village residents; and, third, by providing a level of community services – including trash removal, public safety, security, and emergency response – that substantially exceeds that provided by local government.
The Association’s business is controlled by its Articles of incorporation, By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, and policies adopted by its volunteer Board of Directors.
Residents are a member of the Association simply by virtue of their ownership of property in the Village. Membership brings with it both rights and obligations. These are set forth in the Association’s organizational documents including the Declaration, the Articles of Incorporation, and the By-laws.
The Castle Pines Homes Association Board Directors, Committee Members, and Staff are committed to the Guiding Principles of our organization:
- We follow legal and ethical practices.
- We will enforce Village covenants.
- We are respectful of residents, guests and staff.
- We are fiscally responsible.
- We will work diligently to protect property values.
- We will adhere to Village at Castle Pines type quality.
- We act to protect our natural environment.
- We act to enhance our quality of life.
- We act to foster a sense of community.