TRASH & RECYCLING
Trash and recycling collection is one of the valuable community services provided by the Castle Pines Homes Association and is paid for out of the monthly assessments.
Waste Management is the contracted service provider for all trash and recycling collection within the Village.
Waste Management’s customer service number is 303-797-1600.
Trash and Recycling Collection
Trash collection is on Wednesday of each week throughout the entire Village. Recycling is collected every other week on Wednesday of the green weeks.
- Place your trash and recycling carts at the curb by 7 a.m. but not before 5 a.m. on the day of pickup only. No carts may be put out the night before pickup.
- Place carts with wheels facing the curb at least four feet from other objects such as cars, mailboxes, trees, bushes and other carts.
- Please ensure all material fits inside your carts with the lid closed.
- It is recommended that trash is placed into trash bags and then into the trash cart.
- Do not bag your recyclables. Place materials loosely and directly into carts
Carts are to be removed from the road as quickly as possible once collection is complete.
Yard waste may be placed in a trash cart without a bag. Branches and limbs may be placed in a trash cart however the lid must close.
The Metro District provides two annual “brush clean up” events where they will pick up tree branches at no charge. For more information and dates, contact the Metro District at 303-688-8330.
Thank you for helping us to keep our community beautiful!