Established in early 2009, the primary task of the Technology Committee is to create and maintain a master technology plan for the Castle Pines Homes Association.
The Technology Committee works to assist the CPHA Board, Committees, and other related groups in making critical decisions where there are processes that require technological solutions.
The Technology Committee anticipates playing an increasingly important role in the future infrastructure development of The Village at Castle Pines. Listed below is a list of activities that the Technology Committee is currently working on:
• Creation of a CPV Technology Master Plan
• Integration of Technological Solutions into a Master Plan
• Maintain General Knowledge of Current Appropriate Technologies
• Evaluation of Problems and Requirements from all Groups and Agencies
• Evaluation of Technological Proposals
• Research of Appropriate and Economical Technology Solutions
• Long Range Technology Planning
• Act as a Technology Resource for HOA Board
The Technology Committee meets monthly on the first Wednesday of the month at 3:30 pm in the Conference of the CPHA Building.
Technology Committee Members:
Mark Jost, Chairman
Technology Committee Documents:
TC Annual Report
TC Committee Charter