helpful tips for
Welcome to The Village at Castle Pines.
We hope you love living here. This is a community like no other. Below are a few things to help you get started.
An Important Checklist of Things to Do First
- Visit the Castle Pines Homes Association (CPHA) to submit your proof of ownership (deed) or tenancy (lease agreement) and complete the New Resident Information packet. At this time, you will have the opportunity to purchase RFID tag(s) for vehicle entry and access cards for use at the pools and Village Lake Fitness Center. To receive an RFID tag, you must bring your vehicle, registration, proof of insurance, and your driver’s license.
- Complete your Moving Authorization Form and submit it to Emergency Services before your move. This form is available in the New Resident Information packet, or you may contact Emergency Services to obtain the form before you close on your new home. A Moving Authorization form is required since many streets within the Village will not accommodate moving vans in front of residences and may require the use of a smaller shuttle truck. Prior approval must be obtained from Emergency Services for all moving trucks coming into the Village.
- Log on to dwellingLIVE, the Village access management site, to set up your account, enter your contact information, and start entering your authorized visitors and guests. Login credentials will be provided to you by Emergency Services when you complete the New Resident Information packet. Go to www.dwellinglive.com.
- Sign up for the Village Weekly email newsletter. Every Friday afternoon the CPHA sends out the Village Weekly email newsletter which includes upcoming events, important notifications, and general information about the Village. Sign up as many email addresses as you wish – send your request with the new address to email@example.com.
- Visit the Village website and set up your resident login. Create a resident login to view the community event calendar, download important forms, reserve a court, view archived Board minutes, learn about Committees and the services provided by Emergency Services and more. Go to www.thevillagecastlepines.com.
- Call the Welcome Ambassador to receive your invitation to the next new resident reception, where you will meet neighbors, other new residents, and receive a welcome gift bag.
- Schedule a New Homeowner Briefing. If you would like additional information about the services and amenities available within the Village, please come in or call the CPHA with any questions you might have. To discuss gate access and alarm monitoring, contact Emergency Services.
In addition to our beautiful natural setting with spectacular views, The Village at Castle Pines is proud of some significant assets that combine to make this an exceptional place to live.
Safety, Security, and Service
The Village Emergency Services Department is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide safety, security, and service to you and your guests. These proud professionals are on duty rain, snow, or shine.
Covenants are established to protect and enhance the value of your property. Please take time to review the Village Covenants, Rules and Regulations, and By-Laws.
Social and Recreation
Our community offers many amenities to you and your family. The Canyon Club is a family facility with a seasonal pool with gas grills and picnic areas, tennis courts, a children’s play area, and a multipurpose athletic field. The Village Lake Fitness Center provides residents with a first-class year-round fitness facility. This adult-only facility features a seasonal lap pool and hot tub, free weights, cardio machines, and fitness classes. In addition, the community offers nearly eleven miles of trails through the Village. Community social events for adults and kids are planned throughout the year and are well attended by residents. Visit the Life in the Village page.